Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lingerie slut

This is from a week ago. It was a mild night, I decided to check out the park. Not much there. I checked out one guy leaning against the fence rail under the trees. Scruffy sweater and jeans, ring in one ear, woolie hat. Hard to see in the dark but I liked the feel of his body. Not a gym body but a working man's body. A ridge of muscle under his pecs, hairy belly. And then ... whoops, under the sweater he's wearing a slip. Further down ... he's wearing panties, with his dick poking through a hole in the front. Hmmm. Not really into this.

He turned around and dropped his trou. I felt him up. Small muscled arse (and yes, the panties ...)

I worked his nipples from behind. Groped his arse, felt up his legs, his chest, his hairy belly. Tight and muscled all over. He got down and sucked me for a minute, then stood back up, turned and bent over, holding the rail.

Whew. Well there's not much else offering. I got down and rimmed him. Then ran my dick up and down his arse crack. Then pushed gently against his hole. I was hard. He was tight but he wanted me inside. Slowly got part of the head in him, then a bit more, then pushed past his ring. Aww fuck. That wonderful sensation when you get from the tight dryness outside into the slick moist feeling of being inside an arsehole. His arse was still tight around my dick, so I could feel every movement.

I banged him for a few minutes. Then held him tight around the waist and started pivoting up into him slowly, just enjoying the tightness and the warmth of him plus the feeling of a muscled arse. Shared a few hits of poppers. Banged him again hard, then slow.

A few others had gathered to watch and feel. Panty slut managed to find another dick to suck on while I fucked him. Carried on for a quarter hour before I decided I really wanted to get my own arse fucked. I slipped out and left him to it.

Fast forward. Another hour of loitering, couldn't find anyone to fuck me. Ended up back at the rail. Panty slut was back there. I smacked him on the arse and got him to drop his trou for me. Pushed back into him, still tight and slick as before. Fucked him slow, fucked him fast. Both of us got all poppered up. Decided this was going to be how I got off. Started banging his arse hard and fast and then just blew a load inside him, didn't stop to ask. He made it clear he had got what he wanted. Groped him one last time to enjoy the feel of his butt muscles. Buttoned up and wandered back down the track.

Here was me thinking I had tried everything. Whistled all my way home.

No comments: