Thursday, June 12, 2008

Gaetano

I checked out the gare routiere a little after midnight on Sunday. Haven't had much luck there in the past. This night it was buzzing. The light was out. There were half a dozen guys there, some in a huddle in the far corner. I got to suck on one nice dick. Checked out another but decided he was a bit old for me. Then down on my knees to work on a third - not really my type but nice dick.

Then there's a tug on my arm. Big tall guy, shaved head, goatee. He keeps his eyes on me and moves towards the cubicle. I don't need to be asked twice. Close the door, get in close and start making out. I've never been kissed like this - with his mouth wide open it's as if he is covering half my face and he's probing with his tongue and licking me while we bump groin to groin.

This goes on for a while then he unzips and pushes me down. I'm in pig heaven: long fat dick. I can't take him all the way down. He fucks my face hard. I rub his dick all over my face, then lick his balls, then turn him round and tongue his arse before going back on his dick. His dick is now hard, real hard. I can only just join finger and thumb around the base of it.

Time for action. He has been fingering my arse. He turns me round and bends me over. His dick is slick with all the slime from the back of my throat. He slides it in raw, really slow. I can't remember the last time I had dick like this. He keeps it moving slow and gentle, gradually pushing it all the way in, arms around me, leaning over my shoulder and into my face for more tongue to tongue action. I pull off my shirt and jeans so I can spread my legs fully. I am shaking with the sensation.

He has me all loosened up as he slides it in and out. Every so often he bangs it all the way in, enough to make me wince but still want more. Then he does his party trick: he's pushing from side to side and up and down, hard, to loosen my arse up further. Faaark...

I slide off, get down and suck some more and then stand to kiss and give him a taste of my arse juice. He burrows into my armpits for another taste. Then it's back onto his dick. He waits for the automatic toilet flush every few minutes to cover the noise as he bangs me hard against the door. He covers my face with his hand when this makes me moan. He keeps changing: soft, hard, side to side, all the way in, up against the door, back leaning on him with his face all over mine ... His dick stays rock hard all the way.
It's completely dark in the cubicle. He fucks me for close to an hour. I'm getting to my limits - I'm not used to being fucked by anything this big and hard for this long. I get back down on my knees to lick underneath his balls as he jerks himself fast. He finally sprays. I cum straight after him. He wraps his arms round me again and sticks his tongue down my throat. We're both exhausted, sweaty, sticky. He murmurs in my ear about my cul magnifique. I say the same about his dick. We finally let go and try to find our clothes on the tiles. A la prochaine, he says as he gives me a last kiss and heads out the door.

No comments: