Sunday, July 13, 2014

Too horny

I like my men horny. But sometimes...
The weather is steamy over here right now. I don't know what effect it has on you, but me, I end up spending a lot of time just thinking about dick. And far too many frustrating hours online looking for it.
Then this morning I got a "hi how are you" message from furry guy. He only ever messages me if he's horny. And when he is he wants it now. After some dithering about where to hook up we agreed to meet in the park. But once he got there he decided he didn't want to fuck in a park toilet. We came back to my place and I took him down to the basement storeroom. Figured we weren't likely to be disturbed there on a Sunday. 
He went straight for my nipples. He now knows that I get crazy horny if he makes them hurt. After a minute of that he pulled out his big hard dick which was already oozing precum. He face fucked me while he dug his nails into my tits. He let me rim him for a minute - he has a tight little butt, real hairy. Ought to be a rimmer's picnic but he cleans up so well there's nothing to taste, and he's not really into it. Bit of a waste. 
Then he was naked and rolling a rubber onto his dick. I had thrown a towel on the floor but he wanted me standing up. I bent right over and held onto a shelf while he pounded me. In less than five minutes he was unloading in the condom. 
It was good while it lasted but he's one of those guys who once they've cum aren't interested in anything more. So much for me wanting to get fisted. He was dressed and out of there in another minute leaving me horny and frustrated.
I wasted the afternoon looking for another fuck. Finally tonight I gave in and settled for the consolation prize. I had kept furry guy's full condom from this morning. I squeezed all the cum into my hole and used that as lube as I slowly slid down onto my longest dildo. I blew a load as the head of the dildo slipped through the sigmoid. So I got his load deep inside me after all.
He's a strange one. Today he was dressed like a middle aged Japanese tourist on safari. The way he talks sometimes he seems to have self image issues. Yet look beyond the bad haircut and the crazy glasses and he's hot: muscular torso, tight butt, great lips, fat dick that's always super hard. Great fucker, usually goes for half an hour. Into some rough stuff too. And a very intense fister. I have never turned him down. Take what you can get when you can get it is my rule.  

No comments: