Sunday, July 20, 2014

Testing

I had a free day earlier in the week. Hooked up in the morning on bbrt with an American guy. He put a load in me. Not great sex but we had fun talking. Then an overdue visit to the clinic. All negative. To celebrate I headed off to Jinya. Pretty quiet there but I like it because there's no privacy–pretty much all the guys who go there are OK with playing in front of others or with others. Didn't get more than some half-hearted action the first couple of hours. Then as I was fingering a guy who wanted to get fucked a third guy came close and squatted down. He wasn't a looker. But he was lean, and interested, and then reaching under his robe I found a long hard dick. I moved closer. He spread his thighs to give me better access as I fingered his taint and his hole. He moaned as I leant down and sucked his dick.
Too often places like Jinya seem to take the edge off sex–I guess it's what happens when there are too many men just looking or groping but waiting for Mr Perfect to come along. This time something clicked, we were both hot for each other. I had my tongue down his throat, he had his hands all over me. I was horned up and wanted to feel him inside me. I asked if he would fuck me. We moved to the other side of the room, I stripped off, got on hands and knees. He got naked, spat on his fingers, slicked up, slid inside me then pushed in deep. Long, hard, raw dick. Slow deep dicking. The extra sensation from still having the load inside me from the morning. In less than a minute I was cumming hard, then we were just lying there, smiling, kissing, lost in the sensation that comes after good sex. 
I couldn't tell if he had come or not but he had a big smile on his face too, and didn't seem to want more. Going by the amount of cum that came out of me the next morning I think he had unloaded in me too. I'm still smiling thinking about it. 

No comments: