Monday, June 29, 2009

Saturday

I headed out looking for action on Saturday. In one of the toilets in the city I found a young guy standing at the urinal jacking himself. I got down to my knees and opened my mouth. I liked what I saw: fat uncut cock, dark skin and a shiny red head. It tasted good too. He hardened up as I started to suck. After a minute I pushed hard on his dick and took the head of it down my throat. He gasped. I held him there and then backed off to get a breath. I carried on like this for a few minutes. He had a truly beautiful piece of meat and he was obviously super-horny.

I asked if he wanted to go into a cubicle. Nope. Did he want to fuck me? No. OK, I carry on with the blowjob, just hoping no-one else will walk in before we've finished. I deep throat him again, he leans back and moans and then starts pushing his dick against the back of my throat. His breathing speeds up and I can feel his cock just about ready to burst. Then all of a sudden I have a mouthful of jizz. Yumm. Big swallow. The guy pulls out, cleans up quickly and leaves.

No comments: