Saturday, December 31, 2022

Happy New Year

It's been a few years. But I'm back on the loose for a month. 

It's summer here in the city. According to Squirt there's a beat alongside the dog run on the side of the mountain. And it's New Year's Day and I have a dog to walk. 

I didn't have to look for long. The younger white guy who wandered up the slope into the trees ahead of me decided he wasn't interested. No problem.

As I was heading back down a fine looking poly guy came up the steps. He looked me in the eye and carried on along the path through the trees. We're on, I say to myself – over the years I do seem to have more luck with the brown guys. Must be something about the blue eyes and the fair hair.

I take my time. When I find him he's just standing there looking fine with his holiday haircut and a sharp beard. He's pulled his dick over the top of his shorts and he's slowly jerking himself. 

I move in slowly, watch his face as I massage his balls and then go down on my knees and suck him in. He's average size, cut and clean – no morning musk for me sadly. He hardens up as I suck him, starts pumping, lets me wipe his dick over my face to get the scent on me, then I go down to his balls and his taint and back onto his dick.

I have to push the dog away as the bitch tries to get a taste. Poly guy is getting a bit more engaged, starting to pump his dick down my throat. He puts his hands on the back of my head as he lifts the pace and pushes in deeper. It's getting nice and slimy down there. 

"You want me to eat your arse mate?" Naah, just suck my balls he says. So I do. He's now jerking himself while I enjoy his sweaty balls. "Aw fuck. Shit!" He's getting vocal.

Another minute or two and I can feel his dick hardening up. "I got a load for you mate" he says. Be my guest. And then it comes. It flows out of him rather than squirting. I get a mouthful and then show it to him on my tongue. A bit less flavour than with some guys. Then a big swallow. 

"Happy New Year buddy".   

There's another white guy loitering under the trees as I head down. The place sure seems to go off even mid-morning. Must go back and check it out at night. See if I can get a load in my arse. I've missed all of this – the chase, the risk, getting down and dirty with strangers in the outdoors. 

Will keep you posted. 

No comments: