Friday, February 3, 2017

Doing it for The Donald

It's been a shitty summer here but there was a bit of sunshine this afternoon so I headed up the hill. I wandered around and sat in the sun for an hour but there was nothing happening. I was heading up to the track to come home when I saw a guy waving at me. It was the Iraqi guy who I'd hooked up with several times up there over many years. I hadn't seen him for nearly a decade.
He was the first guy I fucked bare in the AIDS era. I've always thought I was running big risks fucking with him – he's a pushy bottom as well as top and never wears a rubber. But he turns me on bigtime. Today as before the lure of getting naked and fucking trumped anything my brain was telling me about risk. On top of that I'd had a shitty week and – unusually for me – I had been in a dark fuck-it-all mood all day.
So when I saw him I didn't muck around. I wandered down to him, opened his fly, and pulled his dick out. It was as I remembered it: big, dark, uncut, slimy and hardening fast. I love his dick. His body turns me on too. He's now got a bit of a belly but his thighs and butt are muscled and strong. He's got Levantine looks with a grey goatee. He is as sexual as ever.
I started sucking him. A younger white guy who hadn't been interested in me earlier came and joined in, opening the guy's belt and pulling his pants down. The white guy had dropped his shorts and his dick was oozing precum. Khaled made me suck the guy for a few minutes. Then the white guy told him to fuck me. It was all on. I dropped my shorts and turned round. He pushed in raw.
You know how it is: there's a lot of guys who can get hard and get their dick in you but then get soft and can't cum. Not this one. Khaled stayed hard. He humped me for maybe five minutes before I felt that wet sensation in my arse. When he pulled out there was still a bit of semen leaking from his piss slit. And I had a load in me. He rearranged himself and headed down to the road. Looks as if he's now driving a taxi.
I don't actually know that he's Iraqi or Syrian or whatever. I don't even know whether he originally came here as a refugee. But let's assume he is and he did. As I slowly came back down the hill in the sunshine I had a smile on my face. And I was thinking: refugee... muslim... (he's uncut, but who knows...)  slutty raw arse fucking out in the sunshine... cum dripping from my faggy hole. Dunno if this makes any sense but to my mind it all came together as: this one was for you, Donald!
I'm still smiling.

No comments: