Friday, December 4, 2009

Ginge

I checked out the toilet under the bank today. A tall skinny redhead came in, stood at the next urinal and started playing with himself. He wasn't much of a looker, wasn't that young and certainly wasn't getting hard. Still I guess I'm not in a position to point the finger. We got talking and more. I soon found out that he was wearing a jockstrap. I pushed him forward and ate his arse a bit. Then pushed my finger in. That got a reaction. I asked if he wanted dick. Yes. Take it raw? That depends. I said I was clean. We're on.

This was a bit ambitious on my part - I wasn't remotely hard. But there's something about the idea of dropping a load in a slut, just standing there in front of the urinals .... Plus by now I had one finger deep in his arse. That sensation of warm slimy flesh gets me going. And I got him to suck me a bit. I eventually hardened and just pushed into him. I gave him a two-minute rabbit fuck and left a load inside him. We both just zipped and left. Not one of the alltime great fucks but hey, you take what you can get.

Now I need to find someone to do the same for me.

2 comments:

Cum Craver said...

Very fucking hot. I love hot bathroom hookups like that.

Cum Craver said...

Yeah I hear ya man. If there is a skinny twink bottom around I'll be all about tagging his ass. Of course if he turns out to be a top I'll gladly take his dick. Check out my blog at cumcraver.blogspot.com

Keep up the work.