Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday

Checked out the beat at the top of the hill late afternoon today. Weather was shitty so hardly anyone there.

But ... the guy with the bike turned up again. I had seen him a couple of times before and couldn't work him out. This time I sat myself down close by and watched through the bushes. He knew I was there but he didn't move away.

I moved closer. He had his dick out and was jacking himself while he flicked through a girlie mag. I asked if he wanted some poppers. No. I offered him a blowjob. No but he asked me to jack his dick for him. Happy to oblige. Nice looking guy, 30ish, workman's hands, little goatee, average dick.

I jacked him while he kept flicking through the mag. With my other hand I played with his balls and then started pushing my fist up against his taint. He hardened up. A few minutes more and he blow - dribbled his load over my fist. Nice thick and creamy. I left him to it and walked back along he trail licking my fingers.

No comments: