Sunday, August 8, 2010

Samoan

i texted my Samoan fuck bud this afternoon to see if he wanted to sit on my face. Come on over he said. I hadn't seen him for a while. He looked good: a new beard, a black wifebeater and a beanie. And he was already all horned up.

He got me to kneel on the bed so he could look at my hole while he jerked himself. Then he moved me to the arm of the sofa: he wanted my arse up higher. He rubbered up - first time we haven't done it raw. It was painful as he pushed his dick in: I was still sore from getting fisted last night. But it was a good hurt. We fucked on the sofa for a few minutes. Then it was back to the bed. Then he sat on the sofa and had me sit facing him and slide down on his dick while playing with his nipples. He fucked his dick up into me while he watched my face.

Then it was back to the bed with me on my back as he pounded down into me. His dick swelled and hardened as I kept working his nipples. He got up higher and put more of his weight onto me each time he pushed down. His dick was going in deeper and harder until he blew.

He wanted to see me get off. I told him to empty the rubber over my face or into my arsehole. He knelt behind me and empited the condom into my mouth as I jerked himself. I pushed my head back and up so I could get at his arsehole. The taste of his arse mixed with his spunk over my face tipped me over and I blew all over my belly.

We talked as he had a smoke. He wasnted to know about me getting fisted the night before. Turns out he's been watching every fisting video he can find on x-tube and he's been wanting to give it a go. I said we could try but warned him I was still sore from last night. All he had for lube was coconut oil which in today's temperature was mostly solid. He pushed a few pieces into my hole and followed with his fingers while I took a few hits of amyl. He eventually got in as far as the knuckle but I was finding it hard to relax my hole enough to let him go deeper. Even so he was like a kid that's found the candy store: my hole normally is small and tight and he found it amazing how far he was able to stretch me. We'll try again next weekend. He wants to try taking it as well so that could get interesting. Meanwhile I need to find out why he's gone back to fucking with a rubber - I'd been hoping to come home with my arse full of jizz.

No comments: